Peak Fresh Re-Usable Produce Bags **Set of Two** (20 bags total)
This is a set of two boxes, for a total of 20 produce bags. Peak Fresh produce bags remove ethylene gas to prolong the life and freshness of produce, more than doubling the life expectancy of refrigerated fruits and vegetables. Most fruit and vegetables release ethylene gas after harvest. Exposure to the gas accelerates aging in fruit and vegetables (the expression one bad apple spoils the barrel comes from this process). Unlike ordinary plastic bags, Peak Fresh produce bags breathe so that damaging gases produced by the fresh produce are removed. PeakFresh bags minimize moisture formation and inhibit bacteria growth which helps maintain fruit and vegetables at their peak. The bags maintain Vitamin C levels. To use the produce bag, pre-cool warm fruit and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag. Use a separate bag for each type of produce. Produce to be stored should be fresh, dry and undamaged. Expel air from the bag and close using the enclosed ties and store in the refrigerator. Bags should be washed and dried thoroughly before re-use and can be re-used for up to two months. Keep bags away from fire and children.
- Set of 20 bags; Removes ethylene gas to prolong life and freshness of produce
- Bananas, tomatoes, red peppers, lettuce, berries.... last so much longer!
- Comes with 20 re-usable (up to 2 months) 10 x 16 inch bags with twist ties
- Pre-cool warm fruits and vegetables in refrigerator before storing in bag
- Wash and dry bag thoroughly before re-use